Information we collect from you.
When you seek our services, we collect different information from you geared towards better service delivery. We collect details such as your name, email address, location, delivery time, phone number, and any other information that we may find necessary for that particular service. We use the information to ensure that you get quality service from us. It would be best to understand that the information we collect is used for internal use only and is never shared with their parties.
How we use the information we collect from you
The information we collect from you is used for three primary purposes. These include;
- For contacting you in case of any questions regarding your order or when submitting your order
- To notify you of any additional services to our business model that we think you may be interested in
- For checking our business model. Here we can use your information to check how we are faring in business.
Circumstances when your information can be shared with third parties
- It is not in our policy to share client information with a third party. However, there are circumstances when we could be forced to share your personal information with a third party. These circumstances include;
- When the information is required by the government, a government institution, or a law enforcement agency such as a court. We have no control over the information in such a circumstance because the same law governs us.
- If we suspect a security breach, we may share your information with our security team to ensure that the information is safe.
- When our website is being updated, your information can be accessed by our service providers. We, however, have a clearing monitoring program and agreement, and therefore your information will be safe.
Third-party website links
Security of your information
The security of the information you share with us is our number one priority. We have put in place different measures to ensure that our information is safe. We have an experienced security team that monitors our website always. We know that different security software becomes outdated with time and therefore we keep on updating our systems. The reason we have confidence in our security is that we are in a partnership with the best security provider. Therefore, when sharing your personal information with us, you can be sure that it is well protected.
After completing every service, many clients opt to leave a review on what they think about the service or areas they think should be improved. On this website, there is a section where we post reviews from you, the client. Note that we only post a review after you write it and consent it to be published. Should you be uncomfortable about the availability of your review on our website, you can reach out to us and have your review deleted. We ensure that we work with what makes you comfortable because you are our number one priority.